The Artifex Forge is giving this and other useful resources for free in a bid to help designers and illustrators who have been hit financially by COVID-19. See More Freebies HERE
Following on from the huge success of my Liquid style brushes and font The Artifex Forge is now proud to present Liquid Patterns! This pack contains a variety of seamless, repeat patterns, which include some interesting twists on classics alongside some striking, original designs.
The pack is compatible with both Illustrator (CS1-CC) and Photoshop (CS5 – CC) and has been crafted with a wide range of projects in mind – they’re perfect for branding, packaging, greetings cards, stationery, textiles, apparel, wrapping paper and a whole lot more! Why not add something original to your designs today?
The patterns have been supplied in the colors shown in the previews but I’ve included instructions explaining how to adjust them to suit your own needs.
Here’s everything that’s included in the pack:
- Seamless vector patterns for Illustrator – scale them infinitely!
- A bitmap version of the patterns for Photoshop users.
- The layered master Photoshop pattern tiles – use these to create your own color combinations.
- A 4000 x 4000px jpg flooded with each pattern design.
- Instructions – A very thorough guide on how to load, apply and adjust the patterns.Please note! This product is compatible with Illustrator CS1 to CC and Photoshop CS5 to CC only.
The gift-wrapped present mock-up was made by the very talented It’s Me Simon. It can be found HERE