Following on from the huge success of my Mosaic Maker, I’m proud to present a set of decorative, repeat patterns created from genuine 1600 year old Roman mosaic tiles! They’re perfect for adding a vintage yet contemporary look to any project. The pack contains 16 patterns and these include a mixture of Roman influenced and modern designs.
The patterns are compatible with both Illustrator (CS1-CC) and Photoshop (CS5 – CC) and have been crafted with a wide range of projects in mind – they’re perfect for branding, packaging, greetings cards, stationary, textiles, apparel, wrapping paper and a whole lot more!
Why not add these unique and eye-catching patterns to your designs today?
The patterns have been supplied in featuring the colors shown but I’ve included instructions explaining how to adjust them to suit your own needs in both Photoshop and Illustrator.
Here’s everything that’s included in the pack:
- Seamless vector patterns for Illustrator – scale them infinitely!
- A bitmap version of the patterns for Photoshop users.
- The layered master Photoshop pattern tiles – use these to create your own color combinations.
- A set of 4000 x 4000 px jpgs each filled with one of the patterns (not tileable).
- A set of 4000 x 4000px transparent PNGs each filled with one of the patterns (not tileable).
- Instructions – A very thorough guide on how to load, apply and adjust the patterns.
This product is covered by The Artifex Forge Tools License. Read about it HERE
Please note! This product is compatible with Illustrator CS1 to CC and Photoshop CS5 to CC only.
There are no reviews yet.