This is the third in my hugely successful series of stippled fineliner resource packs. These repeat patterns are perfect to add an authentic, eye-catching, hand-drawn look to any project. I’ve included 15 unique designs – these include some interesting twists on classics alongside some unusual, original designs.
The pack is compatible with Illustrator (CS1-CC), Photoshop (CS5 – CC) and Affinity Designer and has been crafted with a wide range of projects in mind – they’re perfect for branding, packaging, greetings cards, stationary, textiles, apparel, wrapping paper and a whole lot more! Why not add something original to your designs today?
The patterns have been supplied in black but I’ve included instructions explaining how to adjust them to suit your own needs.
Here’s everything that’s included in the pack:
- Seamless vector patterns for Illustrator – scale them infinitely!
- A bitmap version of the patterns for Photoshop users.
- The layered master Photoshop pattern tiles – use these to create your own color combinations.
- A set of the patterns saved as Affinity Styles.
- A set of 4000 x 4000 px jpgs – each filled with one of the patterns (not tileable).
- A set of 4000 x 4000px transparent PNGs – each filled with one of the patterns (not tileable).
- Instructions – A very thorough guide on how to load, apply and adjust the patterns.
This product is covered by The Artifex Forge Tools License. Read about it HERE
Please note! This product is compatible with Illustrator CS1 to CC and Photoshop CS5 to CC and Affinity Designer only.