Whilst browsing for screen-prints to decorate the Artifex Forge office I realized there was no way to quickly, and easily, create subtle grungy screen-print textures and frame edges in Affinity Designer. So, I created Poster Press – Affinity Screen-Print Texture Brushes – the easiest way to make your very own authentic looking prints!
The pack contains authentic looking, messy ink textures and frames featuring Affinity Designer brushes, which were all made using real printed ink -These have been packaged into one-click graphic styles so you can transform your designs and illustrations in seconds. All the textures and frames are seamless, so you can create infinite sized prints and they can be adjusted after application. Try layering multiple textures or mixing the brush and texture combinations to further customize the look.
So, what are you waiting for? Get Procreate Screen Print Brushes now and start making authentic looking screen prints today!
The pack contains all of these fantastic components:
- The Frame Brushes – in 12 varieties. The brushes are seamless so you can create infinite length frame borders.
- The Texture Patterns – in 12 varieties. The textures tile seamlessly so you can create infinite size screen prints.
- The One-click Styles – in 12 varieties. The brushes and textures have been bundled together into ‘styles’ for ease of use.
- A quick reference guide – find the right brushes and textures for the task in hand.
- Instructions – A very thorough guide on how to use the pack is supplied.
This product is covered by The Artifex Forge Tools License. Read about it HERE
The plant icons were made by the very talented Diana Hlevnjak of polar vectors. See them HERE
No artwork or mock-ups are included with this pack – the examples are shown is for demonstration purposes only.