If you’ve ever wanted to create your own leaded glass designs but were put off by the high cost of materials and the risk of glass cuts then this pack is for you – for the first time you are now able to create a convincing looking digital version of glass art from the safety of your own computer.
How was the pack made?
I painstakingly scanned hundreds of dollars worth of real glass samples some of which I salvaged myself (this was no easy feat!). These were cleaned up and converted into seamless, repeat, texture patterns. They were then combined with adjustable lighting effects and saved as one-click styles which enable the user to transform shapes and type instantly and easily. I also created a variety of leading brushes so, you can add authentic looking outlines to your designs.
So, what are you waiting for? Start making your own stained glass designs today!
Check out the VIDEO TUTORIAL to see just how easy the pack is to use!
Here’s everything you get with this complete tool kit:
- 120+ One-click Layer Styles – Use these to apply the glass textures and lighting effects instantly. The lighting can be adjusted as desired.
- 1 One-click Leading Layer Style – instantly add subtle depth, shadow and color to your leaded outlines. Change the color and lighting after application.
- 4 vector Leading Brushes – Use these to add convincing outlines to your design.
- A quick reference sheet showing everything that’s included – This makes the large pack easy to navigate. In PDF format.
- Example File – The hummingbird design. Backwards engineer it to see how I created the design.
- Full and Comprehensive Instructions – I’ve included a very thorough guide which takes you through every step of the process of creating your own glass design.
This product is covered by The Artifex Forge Tools License. Read about it HERE